Monday, November 15, 2004

slllaaccckkk.

dunno y so tired 2dae
woke up after 12
had pizza for lunch!!
wahaha
large stuffed crust hawaiian =)

okiex aft tt did tuition hw
didnt do much
lazy dude here
mmm
took my bike out for a spin
went centre deposit check
den went all the way around mp
den all the way back home
almost a 2hr ride
quick shiok
but my hair was flyin all over e place
didnt wanna wear helmet
must curb that bad habit
yah
i dun wanna wear helm prob cuz
i dun have the helmet look
kinda look wierd with a helm on me
but i'll look wierder if my face skids on the road
so better wear =)

got home n did ntg much
cept that i got a gstbk fer e cross blog
n a poll up fer e klass blog
things i normally dun do unless i'm bored stiff
yeah
if i start writing friendster testis,
do try to call me
cuz i'll be eating my shoe up nxt
-still peace-ing out,
khingky

No comments: