Monday, November 29, 2004

back2bloggin =)

okiex i'll b a gd boi n blog
fer all my fans out there
*flying kisses*
yeah... 'fans'

anwz, just busted my ankle 2dae
right at the break of dawn
wad a way to start the day
hey that rhymed
so anwz
its my 10th ankle injury since...
sec1?
yah
so now its left 5 right 5
its right diz time rd btw
not too bad an injury tho
cuz my ankles r kinda used to them
but had to sit out the runs 2dae
did water running
which kinda screwed up my ankle abit
but was kinda fun =P

so aft trng we went all e way to paradiz
plaed fer some hours
den came back
yah

trng again
erm did in e pool with dt
hurx
fun!
n it didnt screw my ankle up
kinda felt bettah man

oh yes han wei came back from cheena!
and he bought me a shirt!
A KOMMUNIST SHIRT
haha
but he didnt buy me e green cap wif e red star
hurhur
but the shirt's reallee kool!
gyahaha

No comments: