Tuesday, November 09, 2004

blah
ok so yesterdae sapped up all the fun
or it just contrasted todae
cuz 2dae waz uber boringx
so get ready for one hell of a boring ride here
you have been warned

woke up 2 a call from swimie coach
ask if i can get to the pool earlier ornot
said okiedokiex
as soon as i've eaten
so sprung outa bed
washed up
and found that lunch wasnt cooked
so got maid to cook a bowl of noodles
which wasnt ready aft 45mins
so i resorted to peanut butter toast
biskits, and well, potato chips
was oreddy a full hour since the call

headed out to e bus stop
plugged in my headfones
whipped out my digital fotress n started readin
so was left with my sense of taste, touch n smell
which werent useful fer spotting buses
so i promptly missed the 31
shitx
so anwz, i waited again
for say
30mins?!?!?!
ai sei ah
yep
so by the time i got to the pool,
it was the time i wld normally get to the pool
yeah

anwz
trng 2dae was pretty much fly trng
cuz of well
the 100 fly coach wants me to swim fer nats
den he stopped my heart oh so painfully
*clutches heart*
by announcing my subsequent warm-ups
a dead hour and a half of fly
ffffffffff
ok so it's good fer my fly
so i guess its pretty much...
i dunno

aft tt went hospital see grandma
seems to be in great shape
proly gettin discharged soon
yep

k ntg much 2dae
still here?
why, u must be a great fan of mine

No comments: