Friday, November 19, 2004

19/11
happie burfdae peter!!
may ur life b long n useful
just like toilet paper
speaking of which,
isnt today world toilet day?

anyhows,
we kinda dedicated trng 2 him 2dae
with a crazy chionging
'suprise' time trial
samsim's 2.4k fetish kinda scary
anwz,
missed muh pb by 1sec
n my mental strength kinda screwing up
last time laggin 50m last 300 can sprint
now just 2m behind kev
must wait until last 100 to sprint
but at least i did
heheh
am gonna break tt barrier by nxt 2 weeks

aft trng had lan at ginza
after effectively pissing victor off
kinda was like my fault
so anwz,
ntg drastic really happened
den went home with navin aft tt
yah

okiex now my sis n little cousins
r crawling all over my room
ok the kids r cute
but my sis is plain irritating
she just threw my stuffs at them
yeah they look lyk they're abt to cry
shit
am i supposed to do smtg?
bleahx
get an adult =)

No comments: