Thursday, November 04, 2004

a day outta trng

yep.
no trng 2dae.
cuz yesterdae was swim strength trng
den coach wan let us rest 2dae
so yeah.

after stardee camp
went cafe to cool my balls
after my scrotum un-sagged itself
this dude started for home

*grace the oncoming rain
"pitter-patter-pitter-patter"
sky saw some ghost nowadayx
the pee like free one sia
anwz,
was juz walking in e rain on e wae home
ah the rain
felt so good
i almost ran
but managed to keep zai
cuz my quads machiam aching oso

got home
whacked on e compywompy
kena freaked out by my fwenster sia
testis (ahem) left 2 only!!
wahh second time my testis disappear sia
yeah
den cel came along and told me they were tempo
and tt she cld still see my testis(AHEM)
so like, yah

went out juz now go buy stuffs
first went to buy toothbrush
cuz like one day ah
saw my mum using mine
tink she probably fergot
and probably wun buy new one oso
so i bought a new one instead =)
then went mph buy graf ppr?
went to check to see if
Princess Diaries: Six Appeal
came out yet
havent
like so loooonnnnngggg!
i tink i fergot wad Give Me Five all abt oreddy

so anyhow,
study camp is E.N.Ding sia
feenalee
i'm gonna go crazehh!
i can see it now!
after trng,
sleepover!
play lan!
play lan jiao!
play!...
play...
hmmm
emaths tuition at 8?
cheesebun.




No comments: