Monday, June 11, 2007

training

if my tagboard is anything to go by
there is the misconception
that i have not been training
i frown upon all u detractors

in a way
i am like david beckham
misunderstood, underrated
and most importantly
handsome

but while my faithful taggers
are suck blood spit people -ing
there is, a slight tinge of truth

just yesterday
the magic quartet of
kevin, xide, seet and i
took part in the mr25 4x11.3k relay
while kien mau n mok combined
to beat us in their 2x22.6k runs with
a 3 min deficit
we nevertheless were victorious
in our category

but the lack of saturday trainings
as caijing has so kindly pointed out
had taken its toll
today i sit here
ashamed that my once
feared shoulder muscles
and ripping back muscles
are now aching from a long run

but i must point out
that yesterday was a 10k pb
and despite the lack of fitness
my 800 is still not too shabby
i am still fast my friends
just as david beckham is still good
and as well, handsome

perhaps for me
it is puberty part2
where i will once again
(pls pls pls pls)
grow muscles faster
(OH PLS MAKE IT TRUE)
and grow taller again

of course the same cannot be said
for beckham
but if it is true
it disturbs me

No comments: