Monday, May 21, 2007

record pee

today i drank too much water
actually i didnt
just that i didnt pee enough

and so it was
a pee filled bladder i carried
onto a people filled bus
down traffic filled orchard road
and i was only halfway there
east coast was a good 40mins away

at this point
the pee level in my bladder was really high
like my height liddat
(i assure you, that is quite some pee)
but i persevered nonetheless

i alighted at my stop
but did not bother
to hold the pee till i touched home.
recent enlightenment by timmy
revealed that holding back pee for too long
can result, as in his brother's case,
kidney problems.
also, i was held back by memories
memories only 3 or 4 years back
when i awoke on the bus
only to find my dark blue pants
an even darker shade of blue

thus i peed at the bee pee toilet
ok it was mobil
but bee pee sounded punny enough
anw, it was a record pee
from the point the pee
left its holding area
i had time to change track on my mp3
listen almost half the song
used my hand (ONE free hand) to off it
chuck it into my shirt pocket
before the river ceased

bliss it was
and satisfaction
at another record fallen

No comments: