Friday, May 18, 2007

music

i've a sudden urge all of a sudden
to suddenly talk about
something that has caught me -
suddenly.

recently i've been listening
to quite a bit of my music
recent, and not recent.

while i am not one who checks out
the latest albums and what not
i do check on my comp library
re-check out my old tunes

and this impulse
has led to some sort of temporal craze
and therefore here is my all-time top 10

in order of merit,
  1. Tisbury Lane (Mae)
  2. The Magic Key (One-T)
  3. Kuai Le Chong Bai (Wilber Pan)
  4. Just To Be The Next To Be With You (Mr Big)
  5. Call And Return (Hellogoodbye)
  6. Tao Yan Hong Lou Meng (David Tao)
  7. Save Tonight (Eagle Eyed Cherry)
  8. Stuck (Stacie Orrico)
  9. You Make Me Wanna (Blue)
  10. Qia Zham (Some Hokkien Dude)

No comments: