Sunday, September 24, 2006

wallet goose chase

ACT 1 SCENE 1 {set on an 855 bus}


Enter Khing and Qiuting

Khing : Oh woe be me, my purse hath been misplaced

Qiuting : Serious, art thou?

Khing : Serious I be, fair lady. `tis a terrible befalling bestowed

Qiuting : Mayhaps thou might so uncover thine purse in thy shouldered burden?

Khing : Nay, it has been as shadows in daylight. I must taketh my leave and return swiftly. I bid thee farewell.

Qiuting : Alas, thou woe be my woe, thus woe be us both. Let us proceed to unboard thy carriage.

Khing : Then so be it, however thee deems fit.
[exit

ACT 2 SCENE 2

Khing and Qiuting runs towards serene centre

Qiuting : Hurry! May haste save thy purse!

Khing : (aside) Haps that lad at the bus stop hath my purse?
(to lad) Honourable stranger, by fortune, hath thou a purse see?

Lad : Nay. I be alone - man, dead or leather.

Khing : Ay, great thanks to thee, we shall re-embark on our journey.

Qiuting : Where hence thou last mind thine purse?

Khing : Mine thoughts are as the morning mist - all is unclear. No matter, we shall seek further.

Qiuting : Purse, o purse! Where art thou? We seeketh till we reveal, so much i vow!
[exit

ACT 1 SCENE 2 {set: serene centre}

Enter Khing, Marcus and rest of FUEL group (shell)

Khing : Good Marcus! What hath thou found?

Marcus : As much as a fish finds fire in water, i fear.

Khing : Whence could it be?

Marcus : Whence did thou last see?

Khing : Thy purse must be here. Yet it eludeth us all. How much mystery hath been planted into this.

Marcus : `tis grit we must hold now. For all things shall come to pass through Christ strength. Thou shall run with no weariness and no faint in footsteps. Onward, brothers!

Khing : Wait, ho! Thy memories floodeth back! O great fool, come now!

Marcus : Where now cow of brown?

Khing : `tis madness, this thought of mine. Yet mayhaps my purse be as McDonald refuse!

Marcus : What treachery is this? `tis far from sanity! Look, ho, lunar hath risen too mightily!

Khing : Nay! We shall proceed. This unholy grave shall we defile!

Marcus : A madman's wish but none shall i turn away. A favour too much to not risk astray!
[exit

ACT 2 SCENE 1 {set: Serence McDonalds rubbish bin}

Enter Khing, Qiuting, Marcus and rest of SHELL

Felix : Thy repulsive cestpool i shall uncover, there on thou be devoured.

Khing : `tis enough, i offer thee gratitude.

Felix uncovers bin

Khing : My purse i see! Oh great joy be me. Yet melancholy shall reek, as do my purse before me.

[exit




Wallet Goose Chase
-On the 855 yellow bus
Khing : Oei sia la. Wallet boh ke. Must be kah lao somewhere.
Qiuting: Wah jia lat. Liddat how. Is it in your bag?
Khing : No not there. I next stop get off. Bye bye.
Qiuting : I get off wif you la.
Khing : Ok la.
-Running back to serene centre
Qiuting : Faster la later wallet really gone.
Khing : (thinking) wah maybe that guai lan guy sitting at the bus stop kope my wallet
(to guy) aye fren got see wallet here not.
Guy : Err dun haf.
Khing : Orh ok thanks.
Qiuting : You remember where you last saw it not.
Khing : Cannot sia my mind bong cha cha.
-Serene Centre
Khing : Marcus! How?
Marcus : Don't have lei. We search already. Then also got ask the receptionist there.
Khing : Wah lau where could it be.
Marcus : Must be around here somewhere la.
Khing : Oh wait. I think I know where. Maybe i throw with my mcdonald meal.
-McDonald rubbish bin
Felix : Khing i take out the bin for you. After that you own your own ah.
Khing : Can can.
(felix pulls out bin)
Khing : Oh my son. It's here.

No comments: