Wednesday, September 20, 2006

madman's blog

it's here. it's in the room.
it's in the corner. it's right here with me.
the moon illuminates it for me
yet why cant they see it?

but no, it's out there
it's out to get me.
it's an entire nation after me
it's the great empire of the exami
yes... it's the exami nation.
the moonlight is being shrouded by ominous clouds
no... the moon... no...

it was a terrible day.
all day i had spent locked up in that prison
the prison that had cost 11.8million bucks to make
all that money just to lock me in.
no... they can't keep me... no.

everywhere my jail mates walked.
there was no escape...
we were all identified in our jail uniforms
those hideous, gruesome uniforms...
spawned from a warped concept
a concept that had jaws that dripped blood
our blood.. no... leave me alone

i still see it now
the wardens' bloodied jaws gaped maliciously
i see it... i see it...
they claw at us,
with each wound inflicted burdening us yet again
especially now... since the examis are coming
they're coming.
moon oh moon. where art thou?
the lunar be my light.
the lunar be my might.
the examis are coming.
i know.
my in mates know. i can see it in their eyes.
daily they pick up their weapons... prepping for war.
the examis are coming.

the moon is out again.
i must bask in its brilliance again.
moon oh moon.

No comments: