Friday, September 15, 2006

new bag

my trusty old deuter bag i bought at chiangmai in sec3
spoilt just a few days back
the zip got zip like never zip the zip liddat
zip already got hole one
den all my barang barang kah lau from the side all come out

so these few days i use my white deuter bag
dating p5.
it was too small la
for the amount of work i have to bring home
it was buldging awkwardly

and thus today
i made a trip down to bugis street
scouring the crowded maze that shifted as time passed
i covered every inch of bugis street
all the while listening to extremely beng/lian songs
like the hokkien version of lau shu ai da mi

finally i bought my bag
pity they dun produce white backpacks again
but anw
i bought this really really big red bag
and i put my old bag, my plastic bag of wet clothes and my shoes in it
much space there was left
red bag, upsize pls
you could put a desktop comp into the bag sia
i saw myself in some reflection
and i looked like some primary skl kid
lugging this ginormous bag around
acherly
can fit a primary skl kid inside oso...
hmmm

No comments: