Friday, September 01, 2006

eyes wide open

the other day i had a very peculiar experience
it was the first time i had slept with my eyes open
i've been able to sleep partially while standing so far
but this was really eye wide open sleep, albeit light
indeed, it was an eye opener

its happen during one economy crass

we were doing market failure i tink
something that had calculations one
oh yes gdp n gnp
wells prior to econs
i had an ultra long his story class
which was ultra sapping
so ultra, man

so anw
i was engaged in a fiercesome battle with the Z monster
zzzzz...
it was mightily imba
zzzzz...
i was getting owned, pawned and whatever u can think of
zzzzz...
yet i stood ok sat in the face of adversity and persevered
zzzzz...
but soon it was gg
zzzzz...
the Z monster had just bought the skadi and had frost attacks
ok la it was the air con but anw it made it very sleep conducive
zzzzz...
and thus i succumbed, though i still refused to close my eyes

there i was, resting my head against the back of my chair
tucked snugly in my jacket
sleeping with eyes wide open

i could see everything, but they didnt register into my mind
the next thing i knew, i saw bernard low walking towards me
but it was still not registering. the register had problems
then he tapped me on the shoulder
and i woke up with a start
now i know... my start button is on my shoulder
so anw i realised he had finished gdp and gnp oreddy
but all i noticed was him walking towards me
was quite cool i guess
about 16 degrees to be precise
someone should calm down the air con

No comments: