Friday, October 14, 2005

sigh

interesting convo ensued in toilet today
xia and i both had raging da bian at e same time
thus, to shit we went

me "aye i pang sai very tua sya one ah"
xia "you noe how to pang sai one ornot?"
"must control la"
"breathe in... breathe out..."
"just dun breathe out from down there"

thereafter we began to discuss all abt e art of shitting
xia "pang sai need to concentrate one noe"
which i blatantly ignored and continued talking
xia "haiya dun tok to me i need to shit"

then today, jamien made me cry
he needed to see how a tear rolls down e cheek
and i had eye mo in my pencil case
so cried for him

my handphone died on me
the left button's dead
and it switches off when u slide it
at the most inappropriate of times, i shld say

im sorry i caused you some grief some pain
i am content i really am
actually its not ur fault more so mine
there's not much to say except im sorry
goodnight

No comments: