Thursday, February 10, 2005

zzzz

ehh
so the shirt's not pink afterall
mom says its maroon
kanasai

oh n my 1week old shoes were stolen
yes the poser ones
left it outside grandma's hse
under this big metal cabinet
den it poofed when i was leaving
alamak
so that's 80 bucks from my angpao kollection
wahhhh
am i not to be a poser?
i guess if my new pair gets stolen within a month
i'll revert back to un-run-able or bata shoes
bleahh

k so 2dae kollected the major bulk of ang paos
273 bux
including e 3 bux i won from taitee
minus the 80 and its 193?
not bad lah

oh n i burned a cd 2dae
wanted to see if anything wrong ornot
cuz jam told me e one i burned him skipped
turns out it not only trips
but it goes down 2keys and the tempo slows
so it was pretty draggy when i listened to slow songs

oh and i found my instinctive use of language changed
just now my father drive car almost bang into barrier
instead of e old, reflexive f word
i used alamak
ai sei
that's thorough muttification fer u

oh n b4 i forget

happy burfdae to changming chanmingxia

issit me or do e names haf a slight resemblence?

No comments: