Monday, February 28, 2005

blankless

just realized im no longer in cheering comm
been transferred to student forum
which, from what i can tell
is a pit for slack sec fours
which is kinda sad cuz
just cuz i slacked prefects fer cross n track
my earlier credentials were all erased
so now i wallow in the mud
along with all the other sun bathers
i realize that i no longer care
for some unobvious reason i wish not to state

acadawardscerem 2dae
so skl ended at 10+
thus almost e whole acx decided 2 b lyk muts
and all coagulate at bala's hse
before we headed on for trng

the journey to his hse however
held a scene i will never forget

en route to his hse
was dover mrt
descending the escalator
loud chatterings of muts
in their accents and all
could be heard from e opposing stairwell
which was well and good
until

"ahhhhhh~"

in a heart-stopping moment
a hp drops 4m from e stairwell
upon impact,
it bursts into many fragments
scattering its family members
all over the bus stop
whereby a mut chiongs down e steps
to reunite the broken family
at this point
i was so engrossed in the whole thing
i crushed one of e members under my foot
oopps

well anwz
got to bala's hse
n cuz daddy vivian's a minister
derez a securityguardpost outside his door?
yeah
anwz
its BIIIGGG
not as big as xide's or shangrong's
but nevertheless colossal
had loads of fun dere
chionged to trng

where man's strength ends, the power of God exceeds. -Leonwai acXcaptain04

exceed indeed. in my hour of need, God ran his hand through me. just fresh from injury and a bad race behind me, it was for me impossible to do what i just could. but through Christ who strengthens you, all things are possible. today i witnessed a live testimonial. within me. a miracle. within me.

who else but God to remind me at this moment that acx is not everything to me? for who but Him gave me this team? therefore i must trace the roots, and from there do what i must do. however it is not only what He wants that is accomplished. God went out of His way to flourish me and to bring me a miracle. now i am fuelled. and this flame will not go out. let go and let fly. for God.

No comments: