Sunday, December 05, 2004

santa! drop me a pair of running shooooss! *blinkblink*

5.30 am now. just came back from a run. and no, i didnt wake up late. just didnt sleep. had some thingys to think abt. decided to shake em off. so i just jammed on my pegs, took off on my first run since my ankle tik-tarked. uber shioks sia. not in any of muh power record times lah, but nevertheless still a fast one. am stuffing my face with fruits now. burp? =)

okiex so yesterday (saturday) wasnt anything much, so i'm gonna talk abt later =)

errr... gonna go buy new skl pants wif xia at shaw tower dere. THANK GOD FOR BIBI&BABA. if not hafta buy finest fashion. kana sai sia. those buggers r still in business! eeeee. wtvr. den aft tt gonna go shopping with mom for hampers? -.^ den aft tt go home. ok that's the plan. we'll see if i'll stray ornots.

No comments: