Friday, December 03, 2004

the final 2 lessons of kwyb 2dae. its a really good course =) learnt how to speak tongue all over again. didnt feel like a 5 hr course at all. zipped past rather... fast?

oh n jam corrected me liaox. de bus trip to church camp is not 12 hrs but a much much much shorter 240mins.

anwz, newpaper 2dae had sg idol aftermath n e manu arsenal coverages. so was kinda sold out reelly fast. missed my copy in de early afternoon en route to church. so when i got home at night, i went out to find. all in all, i waaalllkkkeeeddd to 5 petrol stations, 2 sevenelevens, 5newspaper stands and 3 supermarket/minimart. no avail. my slippers even broke and my right foot was left naked. but i still haf a copy in my room now. how? TERRI NEXT DOOR LENT IT TO ME. great. haha but anwz, i can buy myself slippers fer christmas! that's one gift settled! =) seasons greetings!

No comments: