Tuesday, December 19, 2006

flood

today as i walked out of the house
i was startled like how a flood startles u
i witnessed a flood in flood-free singapore

once upon a time, outside my house
by the petrol station,
lived a drain
and in the drain,
lived pierce reservoir water
but one day (today)
a bad witch came and cast a spell over it
and from that day on
(till the end of today)
there was a drain
that lived in pierce reservoir water

it completely vanished
and the water was pouring in from the reservoir
so much so the cars on the other side of the road
broke down and trapped the drivers in them

then in the afternoon
radio say my hse there kena flood until waist high
my first concerns went out to my toe high comp
and my hip bone high ps2
fortunately i am still able to be typing here
and therefore i would like to thank
the senior admin
for their undying support
for which without none would have been possible
...
to god be the glory the best is yet to be

No comments: