Sunday, December 17, 2006

C is for cookie

C is for cookie! its good for you and me!

had this poem like last year ard this time
and i still have the same message this time rd
and its for one lost puppy wandering out in the cold sewers

without further a due
i bring to you my wonderful poem
crafted by my fantabulous mind
typed by my stupendous fingers
and made with a double portion of my unending love

but when it comes again you look back and see
those times you had before you came free
were the best you had the exchange was worth
your time your effort your very love
and despite the doom you might come to face
you look at it you tongue the taste
you wonder if it'll come to naught
you wonder if it's love you caught
then you decide why not i'll try again
think back and forth you'll see its worth the pain

No comments: