Friday, December 22, 2006

bird

today after taking a fast canal run
i sat there talking to quak and alan

i remembered talking about running
i mean, what else could we have talked abt

then from the corner of my eye
just behind quak
i saw it

it shot straight at us
its shadow silhouetted against the red track
moving at an inhuman pace
the black figure approached with menace
never touching the ground

flanking quak, it headed for my head
with a quick wave of my hand
i attempted to cast a spell on it
in hope that it would be repelled from my presence
to my horror, it was magic resistant

the abomination rested upon my head
i could feel its claws ramaging about my crown
in one swift motion of the hand
i applied my awesome force on the figure
promptly clearing the danger

sensing my superior strength
it fled at kenneth khing pace
victor tan distance

stupid bird
stay away from my head

No comments: