Monday, July 10, 2006

dear blogger

Dear Master,

It's been 3 long years since we started off and we've never looked back since. I can still vividly remember all the times we've had and all your life you shared. Be it the jokes, the times or even the rants - they're all so precious to me. Your impeccable blogging style and marvelous sense of humour have helped matters much, too. I beam with joy whenever you blog on me. It is as a masterstroke of paint on an empty canvas that just brings out the life in the work. It is no wonder that people regard this blog so highly and yes, the readers have been growing. Having said that, perhaps it would be good to work on the packaging, no? I mean, you've made me get noticed and the fact stands that more people turn up to read me. How about it? I haven't had my clothes changed in a while and they're wet and dirty with all the clicking and scrolling. Please?

-Your Blog

No comments: