Thursday, June 23, 2005

phyics

a poem i will write
for my attempt to study physics
from the morn till this night

the re exams come on the break of the morrow
yet only today in the text i started to burrow
140 pages was all i had
but too many breaks i had to take
so 12 hrs ago is when i started
page 134 shows my study speed is quite retarded
`tis not a sin to be tempted
but to fall into sin, is
distractions many there were
from dota to apples to newpaper
just when i was about to brand my attention a jerk
i found that i study best in the toilet
3 chapters in 10mins i had covered
but holes in the ceiling had me kinda cowered
instead of the many things i shld b mugging
here i am still blogging
foregoing the precious sleep i will need
i m here to answer my desire's pleads
as u can see this poem is quite long
the minutes i wasted comes no less than in throngs
so adieu for now
i m off to study liao

No comments: