Sunday, April 17, 2005

versatility

this post goes out to many people
the same line could go to several
hence the title
now spot your spot

lead me onwards
lead you on a dance
abdicate now
face first thou shalt fall
by five past four
it all ends
one more time now
it all ends

you've got me there
we can see our insights
therefore hear me now
i express my views :
hairs of my head i count to four
my panel i leave them i am secure
you're right
but easier said than done
those shackles they're hard to break
you can decide now
but how long can you keep?
look within now ask yourself
how long can you keep?

i will not leave
february forbids me
thus back i remain
to half-lead us once again
to forge another figure
if i still make this next year

disregard me i cannot care
i bid you farewell
this comes finally
the cloud is cleared
my heart is cleansed
i can spread my wings once again
i look upon you
it is dismay i find
that in one being
unnecessary is redefined

come out of hiding
reveal yourself
aberate no more
i am no longer oblivious
re-create your stories
the old ones bore me
and now you will seek me
no longer i seeketh thou

No comments: