Saturday, January 29, 2005

recap + race

kz recap fer yesterday
cuz blogger screwed up on me yupp

Friday 28th:

swim trng at acjc
same thingy
ended up doing breastroke fer last few rounds
xeed forgot to bring gogs again
n i was super unwilling to give up my pinkies
so he had red eyes again
had the sad sad look
puss in boots sia

oh in e toilet xeed cracked another gep thing
loong was just asking how to sing some song

me "you expect xide to sing?"

xeed "watch me"

whereby he proceeded to do some qi gong thingy
waited for silence
den started strumming his ribs
ahhhhh
hahaha
ok tt was crappy

trng ended kinda early
so went with kevvictorsebbloongxeed to newbalance
got some 40% discount cuz we under lawrence
uber qool
kevvic me bought same shoe~
its qooooll

scene: outside the shop
characters: khing victor xeed sebb

khingvictorsebb engages in a conversation with one another
xide engages conversation with newbalance plastic bag

khing "xeed are u talking to urself?"

xeed "i'm having an intelligent convo here, so i only haf myself to talk to"

aahhhhh
hurhur
k wtvr


Saturday 29th:

gahhh
not everyday i feel like racing
and 2dae is when i suddenly felt like racing

wanted to go toilet
way blocked
so i went on to jump over a harmless 20cm bush
landed wrongly
ki-kiak
there goes my right ankle
owwww

anwz e guys did well 2dae
even without their
superhuman ultrainfluential secretary
they ran an awesome race
yah
hurhur
wtvr

k actually ah
i've been troubled whthr 2 race n b late 4 church
or not race n be early
so i prayed after reading e bible last night
which kinda told me that God had plans
plans that surpassed my own
if i even had gd plans
and that i should leave everything in his hands
so yeah
prayed for a way out
and here i got it-
my ankle
k it may seem as a lousy solution
but after i thought of it
its actually for the better
cuz doctor says smtg up wif my lungs again
refrain from trng fer a while
so yeah
problem solved =)
aaammmeeeennnnn

No comments: