Monday, January 03, 2005

effortlessly ascending an extra flight of steps, i arrive at the green level just as the familiar 7am bell rang through the corridors flooded with old faces, but around their waists a pair of long pants such as i have myself. towering over my peers with a sense of authortiy, i stride confidently back into class. a sense of longingness fills me, drawing me back to school.

rubbish.

huffing and puffing as i struggle to drag myself up the countless flights of steps, i arrive at the green level at 7.20 because the traffic outside was pretty jammed. the corridor was flooded with detested faces, all wearing long pants, unlike me because I had yet to collect mine from bibi and baba. lugging my heavy bag full of books and sweating in my shirt, i limp into my new class, feeling shrunken because even people like yu xun grew 10+cm in a short span of 2 months. and darren lee got promoted. gahhh. i hate school.

wahaha.
okiex so many changes in skl.
the periods become 20mins each
2 recesses a day
20mins each -.-"

den dere r like 20+ new tchrs
one of them's called
gurmit singh
lolx? hurhur
oh n we changed vice chairman
in his absence

lydia "who's the vice chairman?"
smone "joel"
lydia "aiyoh. cannot cannot. that one must change"

lolx.
i mean, joel's good!
he's a great help to teck huat!
he makes tim look good!
hurhur k tt was mean
just after i set those resolutions
rreeesssttrraaiiinnnn

gahh trng was killer
wah we tot 2dae kena whack
up down left rite centre sia
signs of 3.18s creeping about
secaree!!
kz but pulled thru
was kinda inspired by kev 2dae!
thanx 2 all those hu spoke up
at e meeting 2dae!!!
hurhur

kz the promised german trip blog aint gonna b up yet cuz i'm uber tired, gotta wake up early 2ml fer fall in n i cant find muh black book, den just as i was abt to blog n slp earlier, barry comes to talk to me abt bikes and how he misses shar's funnyness. or ttz wad he claims. HAHA SAW TT SHAR? BARRY MISSES U!! =)

No comments: