Tuesday, January 18, 2005

gahhh

okiex 2nd entry in like 20mins
the distress thing is kicking in
I WILL SURVIVE
haha
nah not tt serious
rubricative measures
k tt was super random
fyi
tt word not in dictionary

"Ready, go"

Shuffling my feet in quick succession, i burst down the track, engined by pure momentum. Swerving into the bend, the first siren is sounded. 30seconds. Thumbing my mind's play button, setting the dial to 1:20, i run to the monotonous beat. Flowing smoothly down the finishing stages of the first round, i shift my pronoation upwards, landing midfoot. There goes 400m. 1:21. Not too far off. Resisting the urge to be aware of my shortening breath, I knowingly increase my pace to nullify the effects of fatigue. Pounding coagulated bits of red rubber with my air pegasus, lactic acid surges into my legs, retarding movement. Launching and landing. Landing and launching. Running spontaneously now, I near the end of the second round. 2:43. "One heart!" The mere exchanging of legs become a heavy burden. "Let's go!" My lungs cry for oxygen. "AHHHHH~!!" Spurred on by the sudden scream, i commence flight. Retaining my posture, I shift into the highest gear my gas tank can handle. "5..." The stark realisation of the ticking clock descends upon me "4..." A stint of urgency sets me off "3..." Now or never "2...1..." Shutting up my screaming muscles, I make a desperate lunge. The siren sounds. 3:18

No comments: