Friday, June 12, 2009

my body is aching in various parts
some of which i never knew existed
they hurt when i move
and i'm lovin it.
lets me know im growing
for those who havent seen me for a long time
i've become this skinny dude
small, unfit and in pixelised green
running 9.03 for 2.4 at all out,
salivating down my chest pace

apart from that
i'm really quite tired out
after work go rehearsal
after rehearsal go home sleep
wake up then rinse and repeat
so took a half day off today
would have left earlier
but went to the mess to play pool
now office nobody
only got ghost

on another note i like my new earphones
very fitting and quite clear
the noise cancellation quite good also
keep having ppl tap me on the shoulder
cuz i really cldnt hear anything
now got more personal touch at work

No comments: