Sunday, June 28, 2009

I have a lot

Saturday night was the finale of I Have A Lot
I'm having withdrawal symptoms

At the drawing of the curtains
I went around looking if anyone needed comforting
offering in jest the mummy cloth for tears
maybe a shoulder to cry on

turns out i needed some comforting myself
when i got home i started to cry
wimper even
like how i felt 2 years back
that last race, those last runs, my last 3:18

in fact, on the 2nd week of july
i realised this was gonna end
and i cherished every rehearsal
every bit and inch of I Have A Lot
i looked forward to practice after work
i lingered on after rehearsals
i took in everyone,
took in the colors we brought
to the dull looking space outside LT1

i wish i could do more for this group of ppl
and so i did I Is Got Many

i'm also very thankful i didnt fit leslie
and landed the johnny job instead
it's not that i played johnny well
but more because johnny was a part of me
way back during the happiest period of my life
i loved playing johnny
and in this God spoke and taught me so many things
i will always remember johnny now

i still say my lines when i shower
and now i spend a little more time washing off the tears
it was such a wonderful thing that God did
i can't bear to see it end like this
heaven must feel at least like this

serving God is exhilirating
i want to serve God all my life

No comments: