Saturday, June 07, 2008

field camp

i finally booked out from field camp
its supposedly the highlight of my current term
so better days are ahead

in any case i cant blog anything abt it
the last i heard
someone blogged the name of the exercise
then kena 01 x good one

what i can blog about
is that i think someone up there is hearing me
i think i can find myself again

it was the activity prior to field camp
i stood there in the rain
peering out from under the hood of my jacket
and stared at the gloom of the canopy
i wondered again where i was
who i was
when i was
then i closed my eyes
and said a little prayer

i stood there in the rain
peering out from under the hood of my jacket
and stared at the magnificence of the rain
i watched as the gleaming droplets bounced off the leaves
i saw again the beauty in all the creation
i saw again the hands that crafted creation
i saw
and i was holding a saw =)

it all flashed past
march03, july03, december03, april04, september05, december07
i felt the wetness of the rain on my pants
i felt them wrapping uncomfortably around my legs
i said this is discomfort
i took a breath
i savoured discomfort
and that was discomfort
that was a familiar process
i think i can find me
i think i am coming back

and i still thought so throughout field camp
that is a familiar feeling
i think khing will be back

No comments: