Thursday, November 16, 2006

peoples

today i met many peoples while i was out
im blogging about it
cuz its the most ever in one day
here's how it started

i wash my hands at harbourfront mrt toilet
a familiar figure wearing toysrus shirt approaches
clement, who used to look more yandao greeted me

as i began to exit harbourfront mrt
a big, botak chimpanzee lumbered in my direction
i saw the look of terror return to tiezheng's eyes
as he chanced his eyes upon my wonderful splendour
strafing and keeping to the wall,
he hurled insults at me as he made his escape

exiting the floating bookshop at vivo
i spot alistair giving out fliers
he looks at me and for at least 6 seconds
ransacks his mind to remember who i was
before acknowledging my wonderful presence

with him, but formerly unnoticed
due to the covering tentage,
was the bane of all eyes bose

just seconds later as i descended from the stairs
a few of the council sat there,
staring at me, calling my name
at least 12 times before i realised and responded

next up the escalator at vivo
was charissa i-dun-come-for-training

sitting there and just being asked to do a survey
someone out of sight suddenly plopped beside me
strangely closely
i turned, and to the dazzle of my eyes
was darren chiew with his piercing complexion
that stunned my pupils
and placed in me a sudden desire to buy oakleys
for that, he was divinely punished
and was made to do the survey as well

finally sitting at queensway bus stop
my sweeping eyes caught sight of jordan tan,
who made me grateful for eyelids to cover one's sight.
his unusually inanimated self brought back memories
where classmates claimed he was quieter with girls around
hmmm. history class no girls meh?

No comments: