Sunday, January 22, 2006

wierd stuff

ive been tagged by yongjia
so supposed to do some entry
on wierd stuff abt myself
5 if im not wrong here goes

1. I can do all sorts of things with my face. Close my nostrils, make a semi-bloomed flower with my tongue, move my ears, raise an eyebrow and do a wave with my eyebrows from one side to the other.

2. I like to play solitare on the comp i spend alot of time on it. Is that wierd?

3. i write chinese alot nicer when i use pencil. alot alot better. but english better when i use pen. alot alot better. ntg much wierd stuff le im stretching it

4. I prefer cheap food to ex ones. i dun like sharks fin, abalone and the like. i prefer jacks place steak to those high class hotel steak. stuff liddat la.

5. I kinda like ppl to know bad stuff about me. dun ask me why i have no idea.

No comments: