Tuesday, January 17, 2006

tkk

ive been swapped out of tkk
so now im a tkk exile
house captain summore
now im a captain of a hse i dun wanna b in
shall not even mention the house name

i actually cried over this
in the sac in the middle of a crowded recess
infront of hans and a bunch of ppl i dunno
i didnt think i wld cry i honestly didnt
but i cldnt hold back the floodgates
so i crept off to the amphi benches and cried there

im feeling really sad now
so im trying out the chocolate theory
its supposed to make ppl feel happy
am downing all the xmas chocolates
doesnt seem to be working
but its worth a few more tries
the chocolate gonna kill my trng 2ml but i dun care
i'd rather be slow and happy den fast but feeling !#%$ed up

its really sad to me
neo wants me back
the ppl back in tkk want me back
but the person who can put me back doesnt
feel so robbed

maybe many of u reading this
might wonder whats the big deal
its just a house change
somehow to me its not so simple
its like putting ronaldhino in arsenal
its not a bad team
but even if he wins everything there its just not the same
feels abit like being taken away from my wife
shoved to another woman i dun even like
and be expected to make multitudes of babies
and never ever be able to go back to the woman i love
its bad

oh crap i think im gonna cry summore
the chocolates not working
ive been robbed

my tear's gone cold im wondering why
i got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window
and i cant see at all
even if i could it would all be gray

No comments: