Monday, August 22, 2005

IM BACK

oh yesss
MY INTERNET IS BACK UP
for those of u who tot i blogged less
cuz of the coming Os
hahaha?
we ought to catch up some time

my Os preparation has been many many sads
multiple attempts to study have been overrun
only hmwk n evil tchrs remain capable of spurring me on
there is however
that hardworking streak thats cowering somewhere in me
ive found the key to unlock this door
but am too lazy to tap into it
yes so prelims draw close
tsk
irritating fellow that guy is

previously my thoughts have darkened considerably
actions and all, especially when im alone
there was also the fantasy of myself
going around in a black cape
wielding a soul stealing scythe

den recently another piece of fabric was woven into my life
a bright, pompous piece of fabric
it was sewed over that rotting piece of leather
covering what may have been a bad pervasive influence over my life
im grateful and i found joy
as my previous 2 poems will reveal

newaez enuf blogging fer now
gonna defragment my smelly slow comp
take a shower
and hopefully be able to hit the books

No comments: