Tuesday, March 15, 2005

stitch

try shitting in the dark
its kinda fun
somehow irrelevant things come to me
start thinking of outofpoint stuffs
haha
but the smell still there
so u wun really lose urself
go try go try

was walking outside bras basah today
almost kena whack by car antenna sia
was walking behind this car
den suddenly the antenna started coming up
hurhur
siam in time

ohoh ee ghim's in teens mag
for what else but xc
so qool!


-----------------


yes the climb is steep
but that's why im here
to beat the best in the best
i think i can
who are u to think i cannot?
i want i will
dun try to make me flop
you wun like me then
rarrrr

30 days left
im still here
i was there
but i fell
i tried to climb again
but i cld haf been further
nearer the peak
at that pinnacle of heights
but i slipped

in a single twist of fate, it is now a mammoth task i face, a colossal mountain i must climb, a gargantuan monster to defeat. how must i find this solution, how can i soar to the peak in time, which sword should i wield? but God has sent me angels, angels that will aid me, carry me, assist me. i know we are weak, we have nothing left to show. but i believe. i believe.

No comments: