Monday, March 21, 2005

steammm

been holding lots of steam lately
den 2dae pc periods
tok abt stress
say must share
i dun haf ppl i can talk to
so i guess everyone can haf a slice
abit blindfolded i guess

pardon the next few lines cuz they're directed at u:

you promised me starry night skies
you said they were gonna last us one lifetime
it never happened
so you flashed me with those shiny 'white' lights
words not spoken
but informed via those saints
saints even you trusted
mirrors i placed
and therefore i saw
that shadow-cast fabricate
those pulled almonds
unflat in the painting by that fungi
'why?' i had to cry
you almost paid my fare
but thank God for the angels he sent
to bridge that period of fox shifts
i cannot bring myself to hate
the Lord forbids me so
i hope you find that way
your necessity of action unsupported
you chose to kill yourself
i want you saved
but how can i?
rubrukashaay?
yes i regret
illusioned however in light
your light
over my shoulder bloodied footprints
but boot leaving the sand
only soil stains i can find

you lied again

and again

and again

rubrukashaay?

No comments: