Monday, February 16, 2009

birthday boy

yesterday was
happy birthday!
and happy total defence day.

i planned to spend my birthday
doing things that were very me
but like all plans they always fail

my plans began to go awry from the start;
i actually woke up way before 12pm
like ard 7+ to reach PL mrt at 9 to settle some things
following that, i recovered and did the typical thing
and walked the longer way to the bus stop
then lament at the hot weather for making me sweat so

things continued to go according to plan
when i reached home and plopped myself on the couch
things was still going well when i flipped through channels 32, 33 and 35
looking for some cartoon that i did watch
which usually have la
then i came upon double, back to back episodes
of spongebob squarepants!
however my plans crumbled before my eyes
when i watched 2 episodes i never watched before

after that went to church
and the bus actually came on time hur

left with my qiu qiu to go galvanise
at our lao di fang
then sang loud loud on my way home
got home, lobo doing nothing
then fall asleep too late

No comments: