Sunday, December 16, 2007

camp

just had church camp on tues-fri
i still dont like games
and into the first 2 days
the games were wrecking camp for me...

i learnt that god's plans take time
i have heard it before
but never registered
it has been preached before
but because i have never experienced
they remained just preaching to me
i also learned a disdain for words
preaching wouldnt work
if they were just merely the words of a pastor
there needs to be something more
and on day 3
something more happened

the last camp was a disaster for me
god dissipated from my life
i no longer heard nor saw
no longer felt nor thought about
but life was successful
everything was smooth
i got more than i deserved
so life was good
but on day 3 the dissipation reversed
and i realized how much
even with a good life
i missed god
i cried my face out

is your life good today?
can it get any better?

No comments: