Sunday, August 13, 2006

on the double

i have finally attained the double
the double ankle sprain
but lady luck and uncle hengness has watched over me
thus i still walk the land
mesmerizing girls with my enchanted good looks
bringing peace wherever i go
and making the world a better place

anw
as xide pointed out
i now have more sprains than birthdays
less birthdays than sprains
i feel my ankles have matured way beyond myself
and thus i will make a concerted effort from now on
to seek advice and help from them whenever the need arises
i will place my ears to my ankle bone during exams
and they shall speak in place of my lips
all hail the wise ankles

i think by the time i reach twenty
i would have sprained the ankle sleeping
i would dream of wrestling in the wwe
and i will be about to deliever my special move -
the crown jewel,
to my arch nemesis, kurt angle
but then he reacts swifty and sweeps at my feet
then grabbing my ankle, he twists it
at this point i would flip in bed
and twist my ankle the wrong way

i think i have no equal in ankle spraining
my time frame to sprain ratio should be a world record
but fear not, i will not despair
i will still continue to bring unrivalled joy into your lives
albeit on crutches

No comments: