Friday, June 23, 2006

where will you be?

victor wants to be a chef
xide doesnt know what he wants to be
and kevin haha might continue family business
drive magic school bus

where will i want to be?

i want to create.
no not baby making.
i mean like works, art,
or more so, talent.
perhaps a teacher
but what i really want to be
is to be a coach

haha we can work together right
i coach the kids
kevin drives them to the restraunt
and victor cooks up some super nutritious meal
and xide... takes the orders or something

but my mom doesnt want me to be a coach

i am to study as well as i can
be a professional
hopefully hold a government job
or be the government itself
so she will have extra layers of face.
i can see it now:
'khing of parliament'
but i dont want
it's tiring being king of everything
king of looks
king of character
king of speed
king of humility

but of course
my moms face is way way more important
and even though i feel im not born to study
my mom thinks so because fortune telling says so
well i guess that is more reliable than what i feel, no?
im meant to be a scholar

i mean, u cant be successful without papers right?
my mom never passed Os
and shes only earning over 10k a month
could have been so so so much more
she could have bought bungalows
and then sell to karang guni for fun what

but dont get me wrong
i love my mom
but i hate some things she does
i dun use hate often
so the effect is there when i do
but its the deed. not the person.
i know she wants what is important for me
but what about things that are important to me?
have they no bearing at all?
i feel im living my life in her dreams
dun wan lei
sibei jia lat

No comments: