Thursday, May 12, 2005

stretch

ughhh
my calves are dying
from ytd's 3min burn
grrrr
oh i added another dimension to 3min burn!
haha slp at 3 so u'll b too tired to run!
hurr

tsk my fringe is ugly
my fringe just cannot grow long
in fact save my back
all my hair looks ugly (uglier) long
err yes i mean head hair

okok so top 20 songs updated!:
top spot still unchanged!

1. Just to be the next to be with you - Mr.Big
2. Jerk it out - Caesar's Palace
3. Sitting, waiting, wishing - Jack Jackson
4. Qi li xiang - Jay Chou
5. Touch down turn around - Hellogoodbye
6. This shit is bananas - Gwen stefani
7. Welcome to the record- Hellogoodbye
8. Russel An Shwanz - Wir Sind Helden
9. Shimmy shimmy quarter turn - Hellogoodbye
10. I'm still here - Vertical horizon
11. Bonnie taylor shakedown - Hellogoodbye
12. What you're made of -Lucy Silvas
13. Jian Dan Ai - Jay Chou
14. On the way down - Ryan Cabrera
15. Call and return - Hellogoodbye
16. Save tonight - Eagle Eyed Chery
17. San nian er ban - Jay Chou
18. Ra ra rasputin - Abba
19. Dancing in the moonlight - Van Morrison
20. Dao Liu Shi Jian - Sylvester Sim

yeah hellogoodbye ownage. hurr

No comments: